KX23H-1035 ARM-Based Sensor Hub with Accelerometer - KX23H-1035
The KX23H is an integrated sensor hub device, combining a high performance, very low power 3-axis accelerometer with a 32 bit ARM cortex microcontroller in a single 3mm x 3mm x 0.9mm package. The KX23H also includes a library of advance motion processing software, providing the user with pedometer and caloric counting algorithms, as well as activity monitoring and the ability to detect differences between states such as Stop/Walk/Run/Car/Train etc. In addition, the KX23H includes embedded algorithms for Tap/Double Tap, screen rotation, tilt and other common applications.
The KX23H’s microcontroller is a full featured, low power ARM cortex M-0, running at 32MHz. With the ability to accept additional inputs such as gyroscopes, magnetometers and pressure sensors, and the capability to run sensor fusion software, the KX23H can reduce demand on the system CPU or application processor, reduce power consumption and simplify system architecture.
The accelerometer is based on Kionix highest performance design, with 16 bit resolution, a 256 byte FIFO/FILO buffer and power consumption as low as 1µA. It also features FlexSet Performance Optimization allowing the user to dynamically adjust power and noise parameters according to the state and activity of the device.
The KX23H sensor hub is targeted at a wide range of applications including wearable devices, mobile phone and portable devices as well as Internet of Things applications.
- Low power : 1μA@ standby; 2μA@3.1Hz; 146μA@1.6KHz
- ±2g, 4g, 8g full scale
- Data Rate 0.781Hz to 1.6KHz
- 16-bit resolution
- Low noise with FlexSet Performance Optimizer
- Embedded 256-byte FIFO/FILO buffer
- Internal voltage regulator
- Embedded wake-up function
- Digital High-Pass Filter Outputs
- Integrated Directional Tap/Double-Tap™
- and device-orientation algorithms
- Excellent Temperature Performance
- High Shock Survivability (10,000g)
- Combination accelerometer/MCU in small package
- Low power/high performance device
- Motion processing software and algorithms included
- ARM Cortex M0 MCU
- Industry standard development tools available
- Multi-sensor SDK available supporting:
- Ambient Light
- Hall IC
- Temp & Humidity
|축||중력 범위(g-range)||가속도계 민감도||잡음 (µg/√Hz)||해상도||패키지 크기||핀 및||패키지 유형||인터페이스(출력)||웨이크업||작동 온도 (Min.)[°C]||작동 온도 (Max.)[°C]||공급 전압 [V]||전류 소비량|
|3||2g, 4g, 8g||32, 16, 8 (8-bit)||100||8-bit, 16-bit||3x3x0.9mm||16-pin||LGA||-||Yes||-40||85||1.8-3.6||10-145 μA|
|USBDEVKIT||이 키트는 사용자가 지정한 3.3V Kionix 가속도계 제품이 납땜으로 부착되는 Kionix 평가 보드, 마이크로프로세서 컨트롤과 USB 인터페이스를 제공하는 Silicon Labs C8051F340DK 그리고 Kionix 평가 보드와 마이크로프로세서 간의 연결을 제공하는 Kionix F340 어댑터 보드로 구성됩니다.|